- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- A&A Packaging adds the G Pen Vaporizer and the G Pen Vaporizer Micro to their collection of Vaporizers.
- States Finally Begin Adopting Compassionate, Commonsense Legislation For The Medical Marijuana Industry.
- Michigan to Revise its Marijuana Dispensary Laws?
- Equal Rights for the Gay Community. Could Safe Access for medical marijuana patients be Next?
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 215 420 420 containers 420 doctor 420 jars A&A Packaging acrylic material alcohol aleda aleda papers ASA bags cannabis cannabis containers collectives concentrate containers concentrates container container colors Containers CUA 1996 customer reviews dispensary federal laws on mareijuana glass concentrates glass screen pipes glass screens hashish humidipak humidity humid packs hybrid indica joint papers labels marihuana marijuana marijuana act marijuana containers marijuana doctor marijuana labels medical containers medical labels medical marijuana medicine medicine containers metal screen pipes metal screens mmj mmj container mmj jars Packaging pharmacy bags pharmacy containers pharmacy vials pipe screens Pop Top Vials prescription labels prop 215 raw raw joints raw papers rolling papers sativa sb420 screen pipes screens Vials VIalsOnDemand weed weed containers weed jars zig zag zig zag joints zig zags
Tag Archives: medical marijuana
A&A Packaging adds the G Pen Vaporizer and the G Pen Vaporizer Micro to their collection of Vaporizers.
Due to popular demand A&A Packaging now offers the G Pen line of Vaporizer pens and accessories A&A Packaging, L.A.’s one stop shop for medical marijuana dispensary supplies has announced the addition of the G Pen vaporizer pen to their … Continue reading
It is a historical day for the gay community when news came out of the Supreme Court that DOMA violates the “equal protection principles” which in turn, means that the Supreme Court has struck down a 1996 federal law that … Continue reading
I will never forget my first visit to a medical marijuana dispensary. It was like being a kid in a candy store except this “candy” had magical powers or so that’s how I felt after consuming the delicious chocolate bar. … Continue reading
We have all heard someone argue the fact that marijuana is a gateway drug to other harder drugs, some of us might even be the ones making that argument. However over the years, the perception of marijuana has changed to … Continue reading
There are many misconceptions or myths about medical marijuana patients that sometimes give the whole medical marijuana industry a bad name and bad reputation which in return causes more hurdles and obstacles in the continuing effort to full legalization of … Continue reading
An issue was recently brought to the attention of The California Supreme Court in regards to how medical marijuana collectives should be operated. Kamala D. Harris was at the frontline of the issue stating that under the legal model which … Continue reading
The division between federal and state law in regards to marijuana laws has always been divided and an issue in the medical marijuana industry. Federal law states that any use, possession, consumption or cultivation has always been illegal since the … Continue reading