- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- A&A Packaging adds the G Pen Vaporizer and the G Pen Vaporizer Micro to their collection of Vaporizers.
- States Finally Begin Adopting Compassionate, Commonsense Legislation For The Medical Marijuana Industry.
- Michigan to Revise its Marijuana Dispensary Laws?
- Equal Rights for the Gay Community. Could Safe Access for medical marijuana patients be Next?
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 215 420 420 containers 420 doctor 420 jars A&A Packaging acrylic material alcohol aleda aleda papers ASA bags cannabis cannabis containers collectives concentrate containers concentrates container container colors Containers CUA 1996 customer reviews dispensary federal laws on mareijuana glass concentrates glass screen pipes glass screens hashish humidipak humidity humid packs hybrid indica joint papers labels marihuana marijuana marijuana act marijuana containers marijuana doctor marijuana labels medical containers medical labels medical marijuana medicine medicine containers metal screen pipes metal screens mmj mmj container mmj jars Packaging pharmacy bags pharmacy containers pharmacy vials pipe screens Pop Top Vials prescription labels prop 215 raw raw joints raw papers rolling papers sativa sb420 screen pipes screens Vials VIalsOnDemand weed weed containers weed jars zig zag zig zag joints zig zags
Tag Archives: marijuana
For years marijuana advocates have made the argument that medical cannabis has benefited them much more than any prescription medication they ever consumed or were prescribed. Prescription drugs as we all know have some serious side effects depending on which … Continue reading
As im sure many of you have read, heard, or seen what just happened in the county of Los Angeles during the elections for a new mayor as well as some new propositions for the city and county of Los … Continue reading
It looks like advocates of medical marijuana will get their day in court later this year when they argue the therapeutic value of cannabis in an effort to have the federal government reschedule the substance from its current state which … Continue reading
Recently a company from Israel has stated that they have found a way to cultivate marijuana plants which are very low in THC, however high in CBD or “cannabidiol” which is said to be the main chemical compound found in … Continue reading
We have all heard someone argue the fact that marijuana is a gateway drug to other harder drugs, some of us might even be the ones making that argument. However over the years, the perception of marijuana has changed to … Continue reading
There are many misconceptions or myths about medical marijuana patients that sometimes give the whole medical marijuana industry a bad name and bad reputation which in return causes more hurdles and obstacles in the continuing effort to full legalization of … Continue reading