- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- A&A Packaging adds the G Pen Vaporizer and the G Pen Vaporizer Micro to their collection of Vaporizers.
- States Finally Begin Adopting Compassionate, Commonsense Legislation For The Medical Marijuana Industry.
- Michigan to Revise its Marijuana Dispensary Laws?
- Equal Rights for the Gay Community. Could Safe Access for medical marijuana patients be Next?
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 215 420 420 containers 420 doctor 420 jars A&A Packaging acrylic material alcohol aleda aleda papers ASA bags cannabis cannabis containers collectives concentrate containers concentrates container container colors Containers CUA 1996 customer reviews dispensary federal laws on mareijuana glass concentrates glass screen pipes glass screens hashish humidipak humidity humid packs hybrid indica joint papers labels marihuana marijuana marijuana act marijuana containers marijuana doctor marijuana labels medical containers medical labels medical marijuana medicine medicine containers metal screen pipes metal screens mmj mmj container mmj jars Packaging pharmacy bags pharmacy containers pharmacy vials pipe screens Pop Top Vials prescription labels prop 215 raw raw joints raw papers rolling papers sativa sb420 screen pipes screens Vials VIalsOnDemand weed weed containers weed jars zig zag zig zag joints zig zags
Author Archives: davideric05
If you don’t know already October is the official month of Breast Cancer awareness. Breast Cancer awareness is a serious illness that needs to be further researched and studied in order to find preventive treatment as well as what precautionary … Continue reading
A&A Packaging adds the G Pen Vaporizer and the G Pen Vaporizer Micro to their collection of Vaporizers.
Due to popular demand A&A Packaging now offers the G Pen line of Vaporizer pens and accessories A&A Packaging, L.A.’s one stop shop for medical marijuana dispensary supplies has announced the addition of the G Pen vaporizer pen to their … Continue reading
States Finally Begin Adopting Compassionate, Commonsense Legislation For The Medical Marijuana Industry.
Within the last couple of months the Medical Marijuana Industry has seen promising advances thanks to pleasantly surprising legislative rulings on its behalf. For several years now the amount of support surrounding the legalization of Medical Marijuana has been slowly … Continue reading
After the Michigan Supreme court ruled earlier this year that medical marijuana dispensaries have no legal grounds to operate in the state, the state took action and shut down a numerous amount of dispensaries in the state of Great Lakes. … Continue reading
It is a historical day for the gay community when news came out of the Supreme Court that DOMA violates the “equal protection principles” which in turn, means that the Supreme Court has struck down a 1996 federal law that … Continue reading
In a market flooded by vaporizer pens we thought it would be a good idea to blog a review on our hottest selling item when it comes to the vaporizers category. The 710 vaporizer pen we have seen gets amazing … Continue reading
For years marijuana advocates have made the argument that medical cannabis has benefited them much more than any prescription medication they ever consumed or were prescribed. Prescription drugs as we all know have some serious side effects depending on which … Continue reading