- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- A&A Packaging adds the G Pen Vaporizer and the G Pen Vaporizer Micro to their collection of Vaporizers.
- States Finally Begin Adopting Compassionate, Commonsense Legislation For The Medical Marijuana Industry.
- Michigan to Revise its Marijuana Dispensary Laws?
- Equal Rights for the Gay Community. Could Safe Access for medical marijuana patients be Next?
- 215 420 420 containers 420 doctor 420 jars A&A Packaging acrylic material alcohol aleda aleda papers ASA bags cannabis cannabis containers collectives concentrate containers concentrates container container colors Containers CUA 1996 customer reviews dispensary federal laws on mareijuana glass concentrates glass screen pipes glass screens hashish humidipak humidity humid packs hybrid indica joint papers labels marihuana marijuana marijuana act marijuana containers marijuana doctor marijuana labels medical containers medical labels medical marijuana medicine medicine containers metal screen pipes metal screens mmj mmj container mmj jars Packaging pharmacy bags pharmacy containers pharmacy vials pipe screens Pop Top Vials prescription labels prop 215 raw raw joints raw papers rolling papers sativa sb420 screen pipes screens Vials VIalsOnDemand weed weed containers weed jars zig zag zig zag joints zig zags
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Dana White, the current president of The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has recently made his opinion felt on randomly testing for Performance Enhancing Drugs (PED’s). If White, who’s UFC has 475 fighters under contract, were to implement random drug test … Continue reading
The 2012 Monitoring the Future Survey; an ongoing study of the behaviors, attitudes, and values of American students reported that there was no rise in marijuana use among teens grade 8-12. Stating that the annual marijuana use showed no further … Continue reading
In world news, earlier this month a German court has ruled that seriously ill patients may grow their own medicinal marijuana, but the rule does not apply to all medical marijuana patients. The Federal Administrative Court in Munster stated for … Continue reading
Marijuana is slowly, but surely becoming a legally accepted commodity in the United States. Although, state dispensaries are able to sell; it doesn’t necessarily mean that banks are backing them. Dispensaries are finding out that banks are not willing to … Continue reading
In 2012 marijuana took giant leaps forward. We were victorious in the battle of legalizing the recreational use of cannabis in Colorado and Washington State in November. And more publicized movements took place this past year that became stepping stones … Continue reading
California Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom has publicly expressed is support for the legalization of marijuana. Newsom was quoted in The New York Times saying he “believes marijuana prohibition is counterproductive and voiced his support for making marijuana legal.” The Lt. … Continue reading