- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- A&A Packaging adds the G Pen Vaporizer and the G Pen Vaporizer Micro to their collection of Vaporizers.
- States Finally Begin Adopting Compassionate, Commonsense Legislation For The Medical Marijuana Industry.
- Michigan to Revise its Marijuana Dispensary Laws?
- Equal Rights for the Gay Community. Could Safe Access for medical marijuana patients be Next?
- 215 420 420 containers 420 doctor 420 jars A&A Packaging acrylic material alcohol aleda aleda papers ASA bags cannabis cannabis containers collectives concentrate containers concentrates container container colors Containers CUA 1996 customer reviews dispensary federal laws on mareijuana glass concentrates glass screen pipes glass screens hashish humidipak humidity humid packs hybrid indica joint papers labels marihuana marijuana marijuana act marijuana containers marijuana doctor marijuana labels medical containers medical labels medical marijuana medicine medicine containers metal screen pipes metal screens mmj mmj container mmj jars Packaging pharmacy bags pharmacy containers pharmacy vials pipe screens Pop Top Vials prescription labels prop 215 raw raw joints raw papers rolling papers sativa sb420 screen pipes screens Vials VIalsOnDemand weed weed containers weed jars zig zag zig zag joints zig zags
Monthly Archives: May 2012
A proposal to ban Cannabis Dispensaries all together has the Los Angeles medical marijuana industry bracing itself for the possibility of a ban on all storefronts in the Los Angeles area. A vote from the city council planning committee has … Continue reading
An issue was recently brought to the attention of The California Supreme Court in regards to how medical marijuana collectives should be operated. Kamala D. Harris was at the frontline of the issue stating that under the legal model which … Continue reading
With states such as Connecticut on the verge of passing state laws which would legalize (on a state level) the use of marijuana for a medical purpose the fight for full federal legalization still continues. There is no doubt of … Continue reading
In past articles we have discussed some of the different types of pop top containers, reversible cap, hinged containers as well as a variety of other items we have available. VialsOnDemand is able to meet all of your dispensary and … Continue reading
The majority of us have all either bought some, stored some for too long, or just forgot to close the container lid correctly resulting in dry meds. Dry meds can pretty much ruin your medication or what is left of … Continue reading
The division between federal and state law in regards to marijuana laws has always been divided and an issue in the medical marijuana industry. Federal law states that any use, possession, consumption or cultivation has always been illegal since the … Continue reading